When you need a new piece of business equipment, but don’t have the cash on hand to pay for it, equipment leasing could be the solution. We can help you secure any type of equipment, from machinery to software, to trucks and trailers, and more. Plus, we have programs for all credit types.
What is Equipment Leasing?
Many businesses prefer leasing over buying due to its cash flow advantages, tax deductibility, flexibility, and efficiency. Buying new equipment can be very expensive, especially for small to mid-size companies. Instead, leasing equipment does not drain your bank account with a large purchase and allows you to have more working capital on hand. Leasing also allows you to easily update your equipment as technology changes, rather than buying a piece of equipment that may become obsolete. Regardless of the industry, ClearCoast finances many equipment types, including hardware, earth moving equipment, manufacturing equipment, technology equipment, and transportation equipment.
How does Equipment Leasing work?
- You choose your equipment and provide invoices from the vendor, making sure to include all shipping, installation, and setup fees.
- You will complete a simple lease application with ClearCoast, specifying the term and type of lease you prefer.
- Once approved, ClearCoast will purchase the equipment and have it delivered and/or installed at a time and place specified by you.
- You make fixed monthly payments for the term you have chosen, while enjoying the benefits of the equipment as if you owned it.
- At the end of the terms you chose in the lease, you have a few options:
- Turn the equipment in and lease new equipment.
- Extend the lease or pay month-to-month to keep the same equipment.
- Purchase the equipment from ClearCoast at the price that’s predetermined in the lease contract.
Why does my business need Equipment Leasing?
Does your business needs new or updated equipment, but doesn’t have the capital to purchase it? Equipment Leasing can allow your company the equipment it needs, without tying up your cash flow.
ClearCoast will purchase the equipment for you, then lease it to your business on terms set by you. This option allows you the equipment you need, without the commitment or upfront capital of purchasing. Once your terms are up, you can decide whether you want to continue leasing, turn the equipment in, find new equipment, or purchase the equipment.
Fast Funding for Your Business!
Benefits of Equipment Leasing
- Same day approval, with closing in 2-5 days
- Preserve your cash flow
- Customized and flexible financing options
- Upgrade equipment as technology changes
- Refinancing old equipment for more favorable terms and monthly payments
- Turn unencumbered equipment into working capital
- Maintain your credit
- Increased flexibility
- Tax deductions